FRD760 UHF RFID Reader
The FRD760 is a compact, ultra-high frequency (UHF) read/write device for ranges up to 3-5m.
At a Glance
· 860-960 MHz RFID write/read device for ranges up to 3-5m
· Transponder communication according to ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1 G2) standard and ISO 18000-6B standard
· Compact, industrial design with integrated antenna
· Embedded protocols allow interfacing with standard industrial fieldbus technologies
· Powerful micro-processor executes internally configurable logic
· Flexible trigger control
· Built-in diagnostics
Intelligent RFID Communication
The FRD760 is a compact, ultra-high frequency (UHF) read/write device for ranges up to 3-5m. It is compatible with ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1 G2) and ISO 18000-6B. Thanks to its compact design and integrated antenna, it is a cost-effective and flexible solution for logistics and automation in industry 4.0. Integrated signal and data processing ensure extremely high identification process speeds. Trigger signals and output control enable use as a locally controlled unit.
Impinj, Alien, NXP
RS232,RS485,Wiegand 26/34, (TCP/IP)
-10°C to +60°C
Up to 3-5m (depending on tag and environment)