FRD-8400U UHF RFID Integrated Reader
Faread FRD-8400U is an RFID reader/sensor designed upon fully self-intellectual property.
Faread FRD-8400U is an RFID reader/sensor designed upon fully self-intellectual property. It supports fast read/write operation for 860-960MHz ISO 18000-6C EPC Class1 G2 ISO 18000-6B RFID transponder tags.
It can be widely applied in many RFID applications such as industrial automation and production control, asset identification and tracking, warehouse management etc.
Customization is available for communication interfaces selection and also Industrial I/O ports.
● Self-intellectual property;
● Support UHF EPC Gen2(ISO18000-6C),ISO18000-6B protocol tags;
● Advanced tag processing algorithm, high identification rate;
● Built-in antenna with effective distance up to 180mm*;
● Low power dissipation design;
● Optional USB interface;
● Provide DLL and Demonstration Software Source code to facilitate further development;
● Provide Pocket PC/ PDA demo source code.
● Absolute Maximum Rating
● Electrical and Mechanical Specification
Under TA＝25℃，VCC＝+5V unless specified
*Effective distance depends on protocol, tag and environment.